Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How cool is this!!

The Toothman Kids!
(Back to front)
Brad, Chris, Me, and Michael
**I have the original picture somewhere that I need to post**
How cute is this!! My mother made this out of clay from a picture when we were younger of me and my brothers in their baseball uniforms at Sunnyslope Little Leauge in San Gabriel. I don't have a jersey on, since I was probably to young to play yet.

Sunday, my family and I went over to my grandmothers house to clean it out, and go through her items since she passed. I was feeling a bit anxious on the drive over not knowing what to feel or expect. But after a few hours of going through her things I started to feel better especially since there were quite a few items that were either my moms, or that my aunt said my mom wanted, or even an item from a trip they took together.

Which comes to this picture. I can't believe my grandma had this in a little plastic bag with other little things in it. Me and my brother are broken on it, but I can totally glue it and put us back together. My cousin came across it, and I'm so glad she did, because as I look at this It brings so many great memories and it make me smile!!!!

On to some other cool stuff. We are on day 4 of potty training Caden. He's been doing very well, he's had a few accidents, and was holding his poop for a few days and finally went today!! I never thought I would get so excited to see poop :) This will be a process, but I'm really excited that I don't have to change his diapers anymore since in the last month it was very challenging.
Caden having dinner out when he spent the night away from us at Kimm and Chris house!

I'm also very excited report that I have lost 30 pounds since I started working out in April. I've worked really hard to lose that weight and I'm not done losing!!! I still would like to lose more weight, but so happy that I'm feeling GREAT, can fit into clothes from pre kids, dedicated to the gym 5-6 days a week, and making better food choices.

Brooklyn is growing up way too fast for me. She is surfing the furniture, babbling up a storm, and singing back at you when you start a sing a song. She knows how to wave hi, clap her hands and blow kisses. The best part is that she is such a great eater, and will just about eat anything you put in front of her, and anyone who knows Caden knows what a great eater he is....HaHa NOT!

Smiling for 4th of July!

Brandon is just busy working. He's been working 4/10hr days and It's been really nice having him home every Friday. I'll be sad when school starts and he's back to his normal work schedule and also working some sporting events.
Night out with the neighbors at a local piano bar


No comments:

Post a Comment