Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things that make me happy =)

I know things have been a little stressful lately so I thought I would take a quick break to blog about things that make me happy. :) I will be listing these in no particular order....


Waking up to Caden's big smile
Kisses from Brandon
That we are having A GIRL!
Clean sheets
Glass of wine (even though I can't have one now)
Sunflowers and tulips
Ice Cream
Reality shows
Gossip magazine
Living in California
Family
True friends
When the baby kicks
My Iphone
Music
Walking OUT of the YMCA after a good workout
Brandon's silliness 
Caden's hugs
Caden talking
The smell of Caden after he just had a bath or shower
Chanel sunglasses
Pedicures
A clean house
Looking at old pictures
When Caden says mommy
A well cooked meal by ME :)
My camera
My MacBook
Lemonade

I'm sure I can think of a lot more, but that's all I got now! :):)








No comments:

Post a Comment